Agile Ecosystem & Program Management Solution
Agile Worx® productizes the systems and methods used by our most successful case studies.
Metagility® is the first research-based, peer reviewed, and patented framework for agile management and transformation.
Agile Worx® delivers the most comprehensive ecosystem available for scaling agile to support complex and highly innovative product development.
Metagility Training Events Now Available!
Coming to a location near you!
Apply new techniques in hybrid agile research that can make your agile transformation a success!
Learn how our most successful case studies became number one in their market.
Agile Worx® Helps
Businesses Significantly Increase Their ROI
(Effectively aligning IT and business):
- Improved concept to cash
- Increased market share
Case study: The company utilizing Agile vortex theory became the undisputed leader in their market within 30 months.
Increased Customer Satisfaction
- Better quality
- Faster responsiveness to customer demands
- More requests satisfied for the same costs
Improved Operational excellence
- Effective, reproducible processes
- Greater dev capacity and flexibility
- Improved process visibility and manageability
Case study: Development capacity increased by 23%.
- Timely implementation of a new product or service that demands more effective collabora-tion /alignment.
- Improved ROI for current products, projects and programs
Case study: Continuous growth in market share and profit resulting in a CAGR of 23%.
- Lower overall cost of dev and maintenance
- Improved cost predictability
- Ability to shift cost allocation and re-prioritize work
Case study: Reduced cost of development and maintenace by over 15%.
Reduced time & resources usage
- Reduced cycle time. Case studies increased major releases from once every 12-18 months to over 6 releases per year
- Reduced spend on customized tools and applications, A case study saved $8 million dollars per year by moving over 40 positions from program and portfolio reporting
- Case studies were able to eliminate legacy commercial tools which saved several $100,000 per year.